Satisfy your curiosity for insects, crabs, centipedes and spiders, and explore all things arthropod in our Creepy Crawlies gallery.
Learn about locusts, scorpions, termites and thousands of their relatives.
Star specimens and exhibits
- a life-size model of a termite mound
- an interactive game to build a spider
- a cabinet of crustacean curiosities
- the cycle of insect life, and how colonies start with a single queen
- examples of insect communication methods, including scent and colour
Explore the galleries with the Museum map
Find out how to get around with the Museum map. There are four zones to discover.