Search our collections
Curious about the natural world? Then you're in the right place.
The Library and Archives has been developing its unparalleled collection of natural history literature, artwork and information resources since the Museum opened in 1881.
- Learn more about our collections and collection highlights
Search across our collections
- E-journals, scientific databases, e-books (off-site access for Museum staff only)
- Museum Open Access Repository
Our digitised collections
- Digitised special collections
- Citizen Science Project: Digitally Unlocking Nature’s Archive (DUNA)
- Biodiversity Heritage Library (BHL)
- Wallace letters online (Firefox or Microsoft Edge browsers needed)
Forthcoming closure to the reading room and enquiries:
13 – 17 November
21 December – 2 January