The Library and Archives team provides staff, visiting researchers and members of the public with easy access to the Museum's unique natural history information resources.
Below you will find information for staff and public visitors on:
- requesting and accessing Library and Archives material
- joining the Library
- booking a Reading Room visit
- ordering items for digitisation/delivery
Notice to public visitors – public reading rooms and digitisation service remain closed
Library and Archives staff are working from home, monitoring email enquiries and responding where possible.
- South Kensington: Closed until further notice
- Tring: Closed until further notice