Valentines at the Museum
For love bugs, solitary bees and significant otters
Join us after hours to explore all things related to love and relationships in the natural world.
14 Feburary 2020 19.00-22.30
Early birds now sold out Adult: £35 Member: £31.50
Join us for an evening of romantic fascination covering animal courtship, copulation and everything in between.
Have you ever shown someone how much you like them by choreographing an elaborate dance routine, or by moulting your entire head? This Valentine's Day take inspiration from our Museum experts with a drink in hand.
Over the course of the evening you can enjoy:
- A complimentary ticket to the ever-popular Wildlife Photographer of the Year
- Beginners salsa classes
- Our LGBTQ+ natural history trail
- Screen printing with exclusive Valentines designs
- Ask the expert with Curator of Minerals and Gemstones, Robin Hansen
- Science stations including Lovebugs, Love Birds and You're my Lobster: the crustacean station
As well as loads of other activities and talks. This is a great opportunity to visit the Museum galleries after hours, all to the soothing rhythm of live music and clinking cocktail glasses.
All early bird tickets are now sold out, don't skip a beat on this one!
Discount Member tickets
Members can purchase discount tickets for this event. Please bring your membership card with you to the event. Not a Member? Join today.
|14 February 2020||