Wildlife Photographer of the Year has been showcasing the world's best nature photography and photojournalism for more than 50 years.
Celebrate the power of photography and the wonders of the natural world with this impactful exhibition.
Attracting over two million people annually worldwide, Wildlife Photographer of the Year is renowned not only for its compelling imagery but also for the quality of its interpretation. The exhibition sparks a global conversation about sustainability and the conservation of wildlife - it challenges and encourages people around the world to consider their responsibility to protect our planet's breathtaking biodiversity.
The exhibition is one of the most popular photography shows in the world with sold-out weekends at the Museum in London and international venues from France to Germany, China, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and many more. Every year visitors return with their family and friends to see the latest edition of the show and experience an exciting and emotional journey anew.
In recent years the exhibition has been displayed at the World Economic Forum's Annual Meetings in Davos-Klosters, Switzerland. The images were seen by global decision-makers during a four-day programme heavily focused around the state of the planet, conservation and environmental sustainability.
Virtual preview developed in partnership with The Net Gallery.
Light Panel exhibition
This format requires approximately 500sqm/5,400sqft and includes:
- High quality Duratran prints of the winning images
- LED backlit panels for display of the images (82 individual panels + 3 multi-image panels + 2 Grand Title Winners panels)
- English captions printed within the Duratrans
- Full exhibition text and design files for local printing of information panels and for translations
This version requires approximately 300sqm/3,200sqft and includes:
- High quality Dibond prints of the winning images (82 individual panels + 3 multi-image panels + 2 Grand Title Winners panels)
- For English language venues: detailed captions and information panels printed on sturdy forex
- For non-English-language venues: full text and design files for translations and local printing of information panels and captions
Both versions of the exhibition also include:
- A detailed toolkit specifying hanging and other technical details
- A selection of optional digital content to enhance the visitor experience
- Gallery soundscape
- Extensive Marketing, Social Media and Press toolkits and supporting materials
Optional (for an additional fee):
- Mobile captions in English language
- Extra digital content (for online and/or gallery space)
- Publishing and retail products