Some of nature's most unique and valuable treasures are on display in the Vault gallery.
See the world's largest collection of coloured diamonds, discover gems that glow in the dark, and marvel at rare meteorites from out of this world.
Star specimens and exhibits
- a crystalised gold nugget from Australia
- one of the biggest and most richly coloured emeralds ever found
- Tissint, the largest Martian meteorite in the Museum's collection
- the infamous cursed amethyst
- a diamond-encrusted snuff box commissioned by Russian Tsar Alexander II