Charged-for school activities: payment and cancellation conditions
This legal notice applies to all school activities that have an associated charge.
1. Schools must provide payment for activities no later than 28 days before the date of the activity. If timely payment is not received the booking may be cancelled.
2. Schools are able to cancel and obtain a refund up to 28 days before the date of the activity they have booked. We will be unable to move bookings, make amendments or provide a refund after this point. Cancellations can be made by contacting our schools bookings team on +44 (0)20 7942 5555, who will provide a confirmation email.
3. Activities are scheduled for specific times, and if a school is late we may need to adjust or cancel the activities they have booked. Schools who are running late should contact the Learning Engagement Manager by calling +44 (0)7887 995 953. The Learning Engagement Manager will try to accommodate lateness but this may not be possible and schools remain liable for the cost if they miss a charged-for activity.
4. On very rare occasions, we may need to cancel activities due to unforeseen circumstances. If this happens we will contact schools as soon as we can, and offer alternatives where possible. If schools have already paid and cannot take up our suggested alternatives, we will give a full refund.
5. If the behaviour of anyone in a school group adversely affects the safety or enjoyment of other students or staff, we may need to stop the activity and/or require the school group to leave. We will not provide a refund in these circumstances.
Download these terms and conditions PDF (9KB).
Last updated: 16 May 2016
Help with school bookings
Need help booking or cancelling an activity? Call +44 (0)20 7942 5555.
Lines are open Monday-Friday from 8.30-16.00 during term time, and 10.00-13.00 during school holidays.