There are many ways to reach us:
- By tube We are within walking distance of South Kensington station on the District, Circle and Piccadilly lines.
- By bus Routes 14, 49, 70, 74, 345, 360, 414 and C1 stop near us. The 360 stops in Exhibition Road.
- By bicycle There are cycle parking facilities by the Cromwell Road entrance and there are racks along Exhibition Road. The nearest Barclays Cycle Hire docking station is outside the Exhibition Road entrance. Other nearby locations include Queen's Gate and South Kensington tube station.
- By coach Victoria Coach Station is within walking distance of Victoria train and tube station on the Circle or District lines. The Museum is 2 stops on the westbound underground. For groups travelling by coach, the coach drop-off point is outside the Cromwell Road entrance. Please ensure engines are turned off when waiting in this area.
- By car Driving to the Museum may not be easy and parking is not available on Exhibition Road, which is exclusively for residents and a limited number of Blue Badge holders.
Use the Cromwell Road entrance for dinosaurs, creepy-crawlies and the blue whale.
Use the Cromwell Road entrance for the Darwin Centre and the Wildlife Garden.
Use the Exhibition Road entrance for volcanoes, earthquakes and our giant Earth model.
The Cromwell Road entrance has 10 steps. The Exhibition Road entrance is step-free.
More information on Museum entrances.