There are many ways to reach us:
- By tube The Museum is in walking distance of South Kensington station on the District, Circle and Piccadilly lines.
- By bus Routes 14, 49, 70, 74, 345, 360, 414, 430 and C1 stop near the Museum. The 360 stops on Exhibition Road.
- By bicycle There are cycle racks by the Cromwell Road entrance and on Exhibition Road. The nearest Barclays Cycle Hire docking station is outside the Exhibition Road entrance. Other nearby locations include Queen's Gate and South Kensington tube station.
- By train Victoria tube station on the Circle and District lines is beneath Victoria train station. The Museum is two stops westbound.
- By coach Victoria Coach Station is in walking distance of Victoria tube station on the Circle and District lines. The Museum is two stops westbound. For groups travelling by coach, the coach drop-off point is outside the Cromwell Road entrance. Please ensure engines are turned off when waiting in this area.
- By car Driving to the Museum may not be easy and parking is only available on Exhibition Road for residents and a limited number of Blue Badge holders.
Use the Cromwell Road entrance for dinosaurs, creepy-crawlies and the blue whale.
Use the Cromwell Road entrance for the Darwin Centre and the Wildlife Garden.
Use the Exhibition Road entrance for Volcanoes and Earthquakes and our giant Earth model.
The Cromwell Road entrance has 10 steps. The Exhibition Road entrance is step-free.
More information on Museum entrances.