- Blanford, W.T. and Godwin-Austen, H.H. (1908) The Fauna of British India, including Ceylon and Burma. Mollusca. Volume I: Testacellidae and Zonitidae. Taylor and Francis, London. 311 pp.
- Karunarathna, D. M. S. S. and Amarasinghe, A. A. T. (2009) Eutropis carinata (Reptilia: Scincidae) feed on Ratnadvipia irradians (Limacoidea: Ariophantidae). Taprobanica 1: 135-136.
- Legg, C. and Jewell, N. (1992) A new 1:50,000 scale forest map of Sri Lanka. Forest and Land Use Mapping Project, Forest Department, Colombo.
- Legg, C. and Jewell, N. (1995) A 1:50,000-scale forest map of Sri Lanka: the basis for a National Forest Geographic System. The Sri Lanka Forester (The Ceylon Forester) Special Issue (Remote Sensing): 3-24.
- Raheem, D. and Naggs, F. (2006) The Sri Lankan endemic semi-slug Ratnadvipia (Limacoidea: Ariophantidae) and a new species from southwestern Sri Lanka. Systematics and Biodiversity 4: 99-126.
- Raheem, D.C., Naggs, F., Preece, R.C., Mapatuna, Y., Kariyawasam, L. and Eggleton, P. (2008) Structure and conservation of Sri Lankan land-snail assemblages in fragmented lowland rainforest and village home gardens. Journal of Applied Ecology 45: 1019-1028.
- Raheem, D.C., Naggs, F., Chimonides, P.D.J., Preece, R.C. and Eggleton, P. (2009) Fragmentation and pre-existing species turnover determine land-snail assemblages of tropical rain forest. Journal of Biogeography 36: 1923-1938.