See the exhibition
The Wildlife Photographer of the Year exhibition showcases the award-winning images, bringing the talent and vision of each photographer to all who visit.
Can't make it to London? The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 55 exhibition will be touring the UK and internationally from November 2019.
Each year, the winning images from the Wildlife Photographer of the Year competition form a stunning exhibition that always delights and inspires. The acclaimed exhibition premieres at the Natural History Museum each year before touring in the UK and across the world.
Wildlife Photographer of the Year around the world
- M Shed, Bristol, from 23 November 2019 until 4 May 2020
- Seaton Tramway, Seaton, from 15 January 2020 until 14 April 2020
- Guernsey Museum and Art Gallery, St Peter Port, from 24 January 2020 until 15 March 2020
- Nature in Art, Wallsworth Hall, from 4 February 2020 until 29 March 2020
- The Base, Thatcham, from 7 February 2020 until 26 April 2020
- Sewerby Hall and Gardens, Sewerby, from 24 April 2020 until 5 July 2020
- The Collection, Lincoln, from 4 July 2020 until 27 September 2020
For more information and ticket enquiries please contact the venues directly.
For details of international exhibitions locations, please contact the Touring Exhibitions team.
Hire the exhibition
This exhibition is available for hire to a limited number of venues around the world.