Activity: Question generation
This resource details a range of methods for students to generate questions based on observations and their prior knowledge.
The aim is that they can ask lots of questions without the expectation that they can all be answered.
Key Stage: KS3
- Time required: 5-20 minutes per activity
About this resource
- Resource type: outdoor/classroom activity
- Theme: Tools for outdoor enquiry
- outdoor spaces to explore
- optional: blank cards for 'question ingredients'
Browse all our Explore: Urban Nature resources
Use our learning resources with your students to explore the nature on your doorstep and discover the challenges it faces.
Do your bit for nature
Biodiversity is connected to almost every aspect of our lives, but it needs our help. Small actions can make a big difference.