Teacher primer: What are invasive species?
How do animal and plants move around the planet? And what happens when they come into conflict with other organisms? This resource looks at invasive species and how they can become a problem.
The resource is one of a series of PowerPoints, which contain general background information on topics related to climate change and biodiversity loss. These are raw resources that have been designed to be edited and added to and used in a variety of ways, in order to best fit the needs of individual key stages, classes and students.
Key Stages: KS3, KS4, KS5
About this resource
- Resource type: Teacher primer
- Theme: Climate Change and biodiversity
Teacher primer PowerPoints:
- Helping the planet - an illustrated guide
- What is Climate Change?
- What is Biodiversity?
- What is the Anthropocene?
- A UN Climate Change Conference (COP26) scrapbook
Actions for Urban Nature: