Teacher primer: Helping the planet - an illustrated guide
This resource looks at actions we can take as individuals to help the planet.
The resource is one of a series of PowerPoints, which contain general background information on topics related to climate change and biodiversity loss. These are raw resources that have been designed to be edited and added to and used in a variety of ways, in order to best fit the needs of individual key stages, classes and students.
Key Stages: KS1,KS2, KS3, KS4, KS5
About this resource
- Resource type: Teacher primer
- Theme: Climate Change and biodiversity
Teacher primer PowerPoints:
- What is Biodiversity?
- What is Climate Change?
- What is the Anthropocene?
- What are Invasive Species?
- A UN Climate Change Conference (COP26) scrapbook
Actions for Urban Nature: