- Test of medium size, elongate, with smoothly rounded anterior margin; short truncated posterior; low with gently sloping sides, adoral surface flat.
- Apical system anterior, monobasal with four gonopores.
- Petals broad, of equal length, weakly bowed and closing distally. Poriferous zones narrow, the two columns of unequal length in the holotype: six more pore pairs in right poriferous zone in petal III than in left, two more in posterior poriferous zones of petals II and IV than in anterior zones, and approximately five more in outer poriferous zones of petals V and I.
- Pores conjugate, outer pore slightly elongated transversely, inner pore round. Interporiferous zones wide, almost three times as wide as poriferous zones.
- Periproct marginal to slightly supramarginal, transverse with slight subanal groove.
- Peristome anterior, small, pentagonal, transverse.
- Bourrelets confined to vertical walled entrance to peristome; slightly convex.
- Phyllodes single pored, pores arranged in two series in each half-ambulacrum; approximately eight in each outer series, four or five in each inner. Sphaeridia pits in two rows along midline of ambulacrum.
- Buccal pores present.
- Tubercles larger adorally, with naked, slightly pitted area in interambulacrum 5 and ambulacrum III.