- Test large, circular, flat, oral surface slightly depressed towards peristome.
- Apical system subcentral, tetrabasal, with four gonopores.
- Petals open, extending almost to ambitus, inner pore rounded, outer pore very transversely elongated, all ambulacral pores double beneath the petals.
- Periproct inframarginal, close to posterior margin, subtrigonal.
- Peristome pentagonal, small, slightly anterior to centre, equant.
- Bourrelets moderately developed.
- Phyllodes double pored, with an inner and an outer series, every other pore in the outer series being offset, giving the impression of being arranged in arcs of three.
- No buccal pores.
- Primary tubercles perforate, larger on the on adoral surface than those on adapical surface; no naked zone in posterior interambulacrum.