Micrasterine spatangoids with:
- ethmolytic apical disc;
- petals flush to very weakly depressed; tapered and closing distally; anterior petals with reduced pores adapically in the anterior column;
- labral plate short and wide, not extending beyond first ambulacral plate. Episternal plates paired and opposite, only weakly tapered to the rear;
- subanal fasciole typically developed;
- Periproct opening framed by plates 5.a.4, 5.b.4 on oral side;
- aboral surface with scattered coarse primary tubercles. Areoles may be weakly indented but never deeply sunken.