- Test taller than wide; subglobular.
- Apical disc small but plate arrangement not seen in examined material.
- Ambulacra trigeminate and straight, with broad zone of pore-pairs arranged in three offset columns. Plate compounding arbacioid with one element enlarged to form the entire perradial part of the plate and bearing the primary tubercle, and the other two as small ocluded plates.
- Single small primary tubercle on each ambulacral plate close to pore zone; successive tubercles slightly offset so that they do not form a perfectly straight column.
- Interambulacral plates wider than tall; each with a single small primary tubercle placed close to the adradial margin. In some larger individuals a second tubercle may be present on each plate at the adradial margin. The remainder of the plate surface with uniform granules, arranged in transverse bands (ca. 4 deep).
- All primary tubercles perforate and apparently non-crenulate, though preservation is not good.
- Peristome noticeably sunken, about one-third test diameter. Buccal notches deep and prominent with long tags in the adradial edge of interambulacral zones.
- Spines and lantern unknown.