New Solutions to Plastic Pollution
Ahead of World Oceans Day (8 June), join our panel as they champion the importance of reducing plastic pollution in our seas and explore what can be achieved through innovations.
Hosted by leading environmental change advocate, Museum ambassador and founder of the Voice for Nature Foundation David de Rothschild, the panel will discuss their unique takes on how to tackle plastic pollution, encouraging us all to become advocates for the planet.
This special event brings together scientists, environmentalists, campaigners and industry with guest speakers*:
- Niall Dunne, CEO of Polymateria who has 15 years' experience of commercialising solutions to the world's biggest environmental and social problems
- Dune Ives, Managing Director at Lonely Whale which looks to bring courageous ideas to life to save our oceans
- Yves Béhar, Founder and Principal Designer of fuseproject, an award-winning, fully-integrated industrial design and branding studio
- Professor Richard Herrington, Head of Earth Sciences at the Natural History Museum
- Alex McGoran, Postgraduate Researcher at the Natural History Museum
*speakers subject to change
Learn more about Beat Plastic Pollution Day and follow the debate #BeatPlasticPollutionDay
We need your help
The Natural History Museum is a charity which relies on your support. And the Museum's role is now more important than ever. Our scientists are uncovering answers to big issues facing humanity and the planet, and together, we can tackle these challenges.
So if you could help us with a donation - no matter the size - we'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you.