Featuring the most frighteningly lifelike moving dinosaurs, this family blockbuster explores the sometimes gruesome, and often disgusting, subject of dinosaurs and their food.
From the infamous flesh-eating T. rex to the plant-munching Edmontosaurus, different dinosaurs ate different foods and often had unique ways of catching their dinner.
Life-size animatronic dinosaur heads, including that of the terrifying T. rex, show how their teeth and jaws moved together to tear, grind and chew food.
The dinosaur heads are partially open to reveal the bones at work inside, enabling visitors to get a close-up look. The exhibition also incorporates intriguing fossil evidence, fun hands-on exhibits, and fascinating scientific insights that reveal everything researchers know about what and how dinosaurs ate.
Visitors can dig for virtual fossil evidence to discover what Baryonyx munched on, plunge their hands into a huge poo to find traces of Euoplocephalus's last meal, and discover the chilling theory about the deadly Coelophysis's dinner.
And, because no exhibition visit is complete without a browse of the gift shop, we also offer a wide range of fantastic dinosaur merchandise at wholesale prices.
More information on Dino Jaws
To host this exhibition you will need:
- minimum 650m2 display area
- environmentally controlled conditions
- 4.5m minimum gallery ceiling height
- suitable doorway access
- air compressor and pipework to power the animatronic models
- translation and production of text, text panels and graphics
- skilled support staff to assist with installation and dismantling
- forklift, crane, hoist and other equipment required for access
- two scaffold towers for installation and dismantling
- to cover transport costs
Get in touch with the team
Talk to us about hiring an exhibition from the Museum.