Exhibitions at Tring
The Natural History Museum in Hertfordshire
9 February - 14 October 2018
The Walter Rothschild building
Akeman Street, Tring
Hertfordshire, HP23 6AP
Discover, play and imagine together in this delightful, free family exhibition. Now open.
Touch, smell, listen and look as you explore outdoor and indoor woodland spaces. Uncover what's hiding nearby, hone your nature detective skills and play together.
Be curious. Get hands-on and connect with nature to discover and identify woodland creatures.
- Explore sound, textures, colours and smells.
- Try out curious challenges to test your spotting and listening skills.
- Learn how to find and identify woodland species large and small using real field guides.
- Read woodland-themed stories together or make up your own tales.
- Make your own way through two mini woodland spaces: one indoors, one outdoors.
- Continue your adventure beyond the Museum in surrounding Tring Park and woodlands, where nature detectives young and old can put their new skills into practise.
The exhibition is free and not ticketed. Drop in at any time.