LEGO 2018 free prize draw terms and conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern the LEGO® plants made from plants 2018 Free Prize Draw. The Free Prize Draw is promoted by the Natural History Museum Trading Company of Cromwell Road, London, SW7 5BD ('NHM').
Conditions of Entry
1. The Free Prize Draw is promoted by the Natural History Trading Company Limited of Cromwell Road SW7 5BD (“the NHM”)
2. The Free Prize Draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over excluding employees of the Natural History Museum or The LEGO Group, and their subsidiaries, families, agents, affiliates, or anyone involved in running the Free Prize Draw.
3. To enter the Free Prize Draw you must visit www.nhm.ac.uk/lego-nhm and submit an entry online.
4. Only one entry per person is permitted.
5. The Free Prize Draw commences on 1 August 2018 at 16.00 BST and concludes on 10 August 2018 at 23.59 BST.
6. Only complete entries will be accepted. The NHM accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind and the NHM will not accept proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the Free Prize Draw.
7. By entering the Free Prize Draw you confirm to the NHM that all information submitted by you is correct and that you have complied fully with these Terms and Conditions. The NHM reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. Automated entries and entries via third parties or agents will be invalid. Entries that do not comply with these Terms and Conditions (including those containing any false information) will be invalid.
8. The nine winners will be drawn at random by an independent judge from all complete entries received before the closing date. The decision of the NHM regarding any aspect of the Free Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The prize for each winner is a box of plant-based LEGO elements.
10. A box of plant-based LEGO elements comprises of 29 small pieces, including leaves, trees and bushes. The elements are compatible with all other LEGO elements. The prize is suitable for children age six and above.
11. In so far as permitted by law the NHM will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the NHM, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
12. The winner will be contacted by no later than 23.59 BST on 20 August 2018.
13. The winner must claim the prize within 14 days of the NHM sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the NHM may (but shall not be obliged to) offer the unclaimed prize to a runner up selected in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
14. The prizes will be sent to the winner by post within 30 days of being notified of their win.
15. The prize is non-transferable and the winner cannot request any alternative prize (cash or otherwise).
16. The NHM reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the NHM’s control make it necessary to do so.
17. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by writing to Marketing, Natural History Museum, Cromwell Road, SW7 5BD London within 12 months of the closing date.
18. By entering the Free Prize Draw, you consent to the use of your personal data by NHM for the purposes of administration of the Free Prize Draw. You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the NHM which may include the publication of your name and photograph in any media. To find out more about how the NHM looks after your data, please see our privacy notice.
19. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the NHM reserve the right cancel, modify, extend or suspend the Free Prize Draw.
20. The Judge's decision will be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
21. The Free Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.