Interested in British geology? Examine 2,000 different fossils, minerals and rocks in the Earth Lab.
Teeth, bones and dinosaur footprints captured in rock are just some of the geological gems on show.
Star specimens and exhibits
- remains of mammoths, rhinos and hippos that once lived in Britain
- an ancient fossil seabed from Dorset
- beautiful brittle stars and stunning sea lillies
- an array of ammonite specimens
- and use the interactive screens to help identify your own specimens
There is no accessible entrance to the Earth Lab.