Life in the Dark offer - National Lottery terms and conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern the Life in the Dark special offer, in partnership with National Lottery's #ThanksToYou campaign. The offer is promoted by the Natural History Museum Trading Company of Cromwell Road, London, SW7 5BD ("NHMTC").
Conditions of Entry
1. One adult and up to three children can receive free entry to the Life in the Dark exhibition between 3–7 December 2018 per one UK National Lottery ticket valid in 2018.
2. You must show a valid UK National Lottery ticket at point of payment. All National Lottery games qualify for free entry (including both National Lottery draw-based games and National Lottery Scratchcards).
3. Proof of purchase of a National Lottery game can be either a hard copy ticket or a digital ticket.
4. The offer can only be redeemed at the exhibition entrance ticket desk in the Museum. Not valid for online exhibition ticket sales. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
5. This offer is subject to ticket availability on the day, and is not valid for fast track entry to the Museum. The Natural History Museum has the right to refuse entry in the unlikely event of the venue reaching capacity, as well as other circumstances outside of its control.
6. Each National Lottery ticket can only be used once for the Life in the Dark exhibition. Tickets are non-refundable and have no cash value.
For standard entry prices visit the Life in the Dark page. In the event of queries on the day, the manager’s decision is final.