Natural History Museum Ice Rink
Please make sure you read the Natural History Museum Ice Rink terms and conditions before buying your ticket.
Subject to English law
- 1. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the Ice Rink and/or the venue and shall be entitled to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of all visitors.
- 2. The Promoter shall be entitled to request visitors to leave the venue at any time. The Promoter shall be entitled to remove anyone from the venue who is under the influence of drugs or alcohol or who in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter is conducting themselves in a manner inappropriate to their continued attendance.
- 3. Smoking, eating and drinking are prohibited on the Ice Rink for health and safety reasons.
- 4. The use of photographic and recording equipment or mobile phones is prohibited on the Ice Rink for health and safety reasons.
- 5. All tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
- 6. Tickets cannot be resold, exchanged, refunded or transferred. To do so or to alter or deface any ticket will render it void. It is the patron's responsibility to check his or her tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- 7. The Promoter will not be responsible for any tickets which are lost or stolen.
- 8. The ticket holder has a right only to a session of the value corresponding to that stated on the ticket.
- 9. Each session is normally 50 minutes long. Ticket holders will not be permitted to continue skating once their allocated session is over. The Promoter has the right to cancel or end a session at any time for health and safety reasons.
- 10. In the event any session is cancelled or curtailed, refunds will only be given if such cancellation or curtailment occurs after less than 25 minutes of skating time has taken place in the session, in which case ticket holders will be offered alternative sessions (subject to availability).
- 11. By entering the site visitors consent to being photographed, filmed or recorded as visitors attending the Natural History Museum Ice Rink and consent to such photographs, films or recordings being used by the Promoter to publicise the event.
- 12. All patrons skate at their own risk and the Promoter shall not be liable for any harm, loss or damage suffered by any patron other than death or personal injury arising directly from the Promoter’s gross negligence.
- 13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any personal property whatsoever. All personal property is at the patron’s sole risk.
- 14. The Promoter’s total liability to any patron in respect of all loss or damage not excluded hereunder, shall in no circumstances exceed the amount a patron has paid for their ticket to the Ice Rink.
- 15. In the event of any conflict between these terms and conditions and the terms and conditions imposed by any ticket agency, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- 16. With the exception of small soft rucksacks and/or handbags, bags shall be prohibited on the Ice Rink for health and safety reasons.
In the event of any conflict between these terms and conditions and the terms and conditions imposed by any ticket agency, these terms and conditions shall prevail.