2010 Online gallery - all categories
The competition aims to find the best wildlife pictures taken by photographers worldwide of all ages. Browse all the winning, runner-up and highly commended images from the 2010 competition.
- Veolia Environnement Wildlife Photographer of the Year
- Veolia Environnement Young Wildlife Photographer of the Year
- The Eric Hosking Portfolio Award
- The Gerald Durrell Award for Endangered Species
- One Earth Award
- The Wildlife Photojournalist Award
Search the online gallery
Enter a keyword to search for images from the 2010 competition
- Behaviour: Birds
- Behaviour: Mammals
- Behaviour: All Other Animals
- Underwater Worlds
- Animal Portraits
- In Praise of Plants and Fungi
- Urban Wildlife
- Animals in their Environment
- Nature in Black & White
- Creative Visions
Veolia Environnement Wildlife Photographer of the Year is co-owned by the Natural History Museum and BBC Worldwide.
All intellectual property rights in the Veolia Environnement Wildlife Photographer of the Year competition images are retained by the photographer. Any reproduction of the images without prior written consent will constitute an actionable infringement. For information regarding permission to use competition images please email us.