These Terms and Conditions govern the Sensational Butterflies Pinterest Free Prize Draw at the Natural History Museum. The Free Prize Draw is promoted by the Natural History Museum Trading Company of Cromwell Road, London, SW7 5BD ("NHM").
See the details of the Sensational Butterflies Pinterest Free Prize Draw.
Conditions of Entry
- By entering the Free Prize Draw, you agree to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions and to comply fully with them.
- The Free Prize Draw is open to everyone excluding employees of NHM, their subsidiaries, families, agents, affiliates, or anyone involved in running the Free Prize Draw.
- To enter the Free Prize Draw you must tweet the butterfly or moth photo you have taken to @NHM_London, to be pinned on our Sensational Butterflies Pinterest board, before each Closing Date (see below).
- The Free Prize Draw commences on 4 May 2013 at 10.00 BST.
- The Free Prize Draw Closing Date is Sunday 15 September 2013 at 18.00 BST.
- Only complete entries will be accepted. NHM accepts no responsibility for any entries that are lost, incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach it by the Closing Date for any reason. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt.
- By entering the Free Prize Draw you confirm to NHM that all information submitted by you is correct and that you have complied fully with these Terms and Conditions. NHM reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. Automated entries and entries via third parties or agents will be invalid.
- Entries that do not comply with these Terms and Conditions (including those containing any false information) will be invalid.
The Free Prize Draw
- The winners will be drawn at random by an independent judge from newly submitted photos received between 4 May and 15 May, 16 May and 15 June, 16 June and 15 July, 16 July and 15 August, and 16 August and 15 September 2013.
- There will be five prizes in total. Each winner will win one copy of the Sensational Butterflies Sticker Book posted to the address provided upon request. Each prize is valued at £3.99 plus postage.
- A winner will be chosen on 16 May 2013, 17 June 2013, 16 July 2013, 16 August 2013 and 16 September 2013. Once chosen, each winner will be notified within 3 days and prompted to contact NHM directly to provide their postal address. The name of the winner will be published on www.nhm.ac.uk/sensationalbutterflies. These details can also be obtained by writing to Marketing, Natural History Museum, Cromwell Road, SW7 5BD London within 12 months of the Closing Date.
- Each winner must claim the prize within 7 working days of NHM sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and NHM may (but shall not be obliged to) offer the unclaimed prize to a runner up selected in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The prize is non-transferable and the winner cannot request any alternative prize (cash or otherwise).
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, NHM reserves the right to (a) substitute the prize with an alternative; and (b) cancel, modify, extend or suspend the Free Prize Draw.
- All details and other restrictions applying to the prize not specified in these Terms and Conditions shall be determined by NHM in its sole discretion.
- NHM reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time on giving notice through its website www.nhm.ac.uk/sensationalbutterflies.
- By entering the Free Prize Draw, you consent to the use of your personal data by NHM for the purposes of administration of the Free Prize Draw (including publishing your name if you are one of the winners) and any other purposes to which you have consented.
Indemnity and Limitation of Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, NHM excludes its liability for any loss, damage, injury, cost or expense suffered by you, whether directly or indirectly and howsoever caused, in connection with the Free Prize Draw and use of any prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude NHM's liability for death or personal injury arising from NHM's own negligence or any other liability that cannot, as a matter of law, be excluded.
- You agree to indemnify NHM and keep NHM indemnified against any loss, damage, injury, cost or expense suffered by NHM as a result of your entry in the Free Prize Draw, including (but not limited to) any claim of infringement of intellectual property rights made by any third party.
- The judge's decision will be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- All entries become the property of NHM and will not be returned. You acknowledge and agree that you will assign all intellectual property rights in your Free Prize Draw submission and/or any statements made by you regarding the Free Prize Draw or NHM to NHM promptly on request by NHM.
- You agree that if you are a winner, you will take part in and cooperate fully with reasonable publicity and to the use of your name and photograph in such publicity.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English Law and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.