|25 October 2014||19:00|
Fancy spending a unique night at the Museum?
Visit our exhibitions and galleries, talk with our scientists, then bed down in the iconic Hintze Hall or watch an all-night movie marathon.
Enjoy a host of activities at our Dino Snores for Grown-ups sleepover...music, science, art, cinema and more.
- a 3-course meal in our Restaurant
- a forensic science show
- a life drawing class
- a midnight feast of edible insects
- nocturnal viewings of our popular exhibitions
- viewing Museum galleries after hours
- an all-night horror movie marathon
- in the morning, enjoy a full cooked breakfast and a quiz
Dino Snores for Grown-ups is for adults only. No under-18s will be admitted and proof of age may be requested.