- Test shape unknown; plating imbricate.
- Apical disc unknown.
- Ambulacral plates subovate with small pore-pair lacking
peripodium; also bearing small tubercle.
- Interambulacral plates polygonal with multiple small tubercles;
tubercles perforate with shallow areoles.
- Spines small, straight, hollow, without cortex.
- Lantern with pointed grooved teeth constructed of a biseries of
thin blocks; rotulae wide.
Devonian, Czech Republic.
Jesionek-Szymanska, 1979, p. 286, by original
- K. multituberculatus Jesionek-Szymanska, 1979; Devonian,
|Classification and/or Status
Stem group Echinoidea.
A taxon based solely on isolated elements and thus not
definitely associated and difficult to compare with others. The
taxon is best restricted to the type material and treated as a
Jesionek-Szymanska, W. 1979. Morphology and microstructure of
oligolamellar teeth in Paleozoic echinoids part 1. Teeth of some
early leptocentrid echinoids. Acta Palaeontologica Polonica