A computer program for analysing evolutionary trees for use in studies of phylogeny, tree shape distribution, gene trees/species trees, host-parasite cospeciation, and biogeography.
- Mixed media product
- £47.00 (single user)
- January 1993
- Natural History Museum
- User-friendly interface: WYSIWYG tree printing, interactive tree editor, online context sensitive help
- Supports standard tree files: NEXUS, Hennig86, PHYLIP
- Consensus trees: strict, semi-strict, majority-rule, Adams, Nelson
- Tree comparison measures: Partition metric, NNI metric, triplets, quartets, agreement subtrees
- Random trees: Markovian, proportional to distinguishable, proportional to shape
- Reconciled trees
Component version 2.0 is now free and available to download in a PDF format from the Taxonomy and Systematics section of the University of Glasgow website.
Download Component version 2.0.
Professor Roderic Page is an evolutionary biologist at the University of Glasgow, Scotland, and the author of several books.