Any questions ?
Please send us an email.
Our state-of-the-art facilities provide a bespoke service for your research, training and consultation needs.
Our team are available for contract work and a full consultancy service including experimental design and technical capabilities. We offer automated pipeline processes for high-throughput projects, as well as small scale research.
We are available to train, advise, or carry out lab work by prior arrangement.
We offer services for:
- optimisation and troubleshooting
- difficult templates
- long products
- DNA/PCR purification and concentration
Quantitative PCR (qPCR):
- comparative expression
- absolute quantification
- SNP analysis
- parasite/infection load.
We also offer a PCR set-up service.
Nucleic acid extraction
We offer both DNA and RNA extraction in dedicated labs for the following types of samples:
- ancient or environmental samples, including:
- potentially degraded material.
The procedure can be solvent or column based.
For more information on our extraction methods, please visit the nucleic acid techniques page to download protocols.
In situ hybridisation
- Amplified Fragment Length Polymorphism (AFLP)
- Restriction Fragment Length Polymorphism (RFLP) analysis
- Probe construction and analysis
- In situ hybridisation studies
- Molecular sample storage
Please contact us to find out if the following are available:
- Protein analysis
- Cell culture
- Formalin Fixed Paraffin Embedded samples (FFPE)
The lab team has a comprehensive variety of expertise and we are happy to train people in any of our areas of expertise.
We offer assistance and advice to all staff as well as external enquiries.