Micrasterine spatangoids with:
- apical disc ethmolytic; madreporic plate extending to rear of posterior ocular plates
- petals long, parallel, open distally (no occluded plates at ends of petals); weakly depressed to flush
- labral plate longitudinally elongate; extending to second or third ambulacral plate
- sternal plates symmetrical
- episternal plates quadrate, not strongly tapering to posterior; paired and forming posterior part of plastron
- subanal fasciole present, crossing adorally through the middle of plates 5.b.3, 5.a.3.
- peripetalous fasciole present, crossing anterior ambulacral plates 3a/b and ambulacral plates 8