I am a jewellery designer/maker and would like to incorporate some green beetles (I call them 'mint beetles' as there were 100s of them eating my mint last summer) into my jewellery. I collected some last summer, but they have a bit of mold on their bodies now. Can someone please advise me: 1. How best to safely remove the mold without damaging the beetle bodies? 2. How best to preserve them (should I use a chemical or remove their insides?) to last for atleast the next 20 years so that I can mount them into one off jewellery designs? I would very much appreciate any constructive advise.