Skip navigation
1079 Views 5 Replies Last post: Jul 30, 2015 12:07 PM by Weevil62 RSS
Currently Being Moderated

Jul 29, 2015 10:19 PM

What are these in my garden

what is this.jpg

This is a gooseberry I picked today. It has something attached to it.

I have seen others like this in the garden this year (the attached thing, not the gooseberry).

I've never seen them before.


They are not soft and sqaushy like a slug, and they are a sort of cylindrical shape, round at one end and tapering at the other end.

What is it? Is it a help or a hindrance?

More Like This

  • Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked by (0)

What the symbols mean

  • "correct" answer available
  • "helpful" answer