Skip navigation
1633 Views 2 Replies Last post: Dec 18, 2013 9:46 PM by will RSS
Currently Being Moderated

Dec 17, 2013 11:49 PM

Spider ID

I love having Spiders in the house and lately I've noticed a few of these high up on the inside walls. I'd like to know what it is please.

  • Currently Being Moderated
    Dec 18, 2013 7:51 AM (in response to will)
    Re: Spider ID

    Hi Will,


    It's a Amaurobius sp. Often called the lace webbed spider. This one is either A.similis or A.fenestralis - I woudn't like to say which. They are pretty common in houses, especially high up on walls!

    • Report Abuse

More Like This

  • Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked by (0)