Skip to page content
Please could someone help me determine the species of the trees shown in attached photos. Thank you!
Could do with more info really:
- fruit (even dried-up fruit from the ground below the trees could be useful)
- whole tree
- particular characters, eg. aromatic buds
- details of leaves (eg. Prunus leaves often have a distinctive pair of red glands)
Based on the photos we have:
1. Either Japanese quince (Chaenomeles) or leadwort (Plumbago)
2. Either apple (Malus) or sallow (Salix)
3. Sallow (Salix) or plum (Prunus)
Mark, thanks for the prompt response. I'll try and arrange for the additional information to be gathered.