Hi I live in South Wales UK, I got woken up at 3am yesterday morning by being bitten by this Spider!
I suddenly fely sick, nauseous, had a headache and just generally felt unwell. I had to go to A&E, after calling NHS Direct and was advised to take Anti-histemines. Nearly 20 hours later I still have a horrible numbing and tingling in my arm, which is now in my neck/face,iv slept all day and im still exhausted and having cold flushes.
So I would really like to know if this little bugger is poisonous/rare/Toxic...?? I want to know WHAT it is. Iv never been alergic to anything in my life, and I m not scared of spiders or insects at all... so its nothing to do with being in a panic.
The Doc did say iv had a "systematic reaction".
If anyone could help that would be brilliant!!
Thank You! x
p.s... its the same spider but different pics, it was black with a slight cream pattern on its back. It wasnt "big" but the bum was quite rounded and bulbous.