Skip navigation
4392 Views 2 Replies Last post: Mar 16, 2013 8:45 PM by Lee RSS
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 16, 2013 2:17 PM

What is this bug?

These small black and white beetle type insects are all over my home. They stick to the walls with their legs tucked under them, and only move when touched. The pictures aren't the best as they are too small to get a decent pic! Thanks!


More Like This

  • Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked by (0)