Skip navigation
1869 Views 5 Replies Last post: Nov 29, 2011 8:11 AM by TonyJenks RSS
Currently Being Moderated

Nov 27, 2011 8:33 PM

Help ID tiny insect please

I often see these tiny creatures (all year round, but mostly solitarily) inside my house in W.Devon.  I spot them as they scurry across a bright surface, such as the pale formica work tops in the kitchen, or even across my PC screen (in a different room: no foodstuffs) - I picked the one in the photo off my PC screen with a piece of sticky tape, then photographed it through the tape which I stuck to some millimetric grid graph paper to indicate the scale.  Sorry you can't see any legs!  Any ideas?   - Tony


More Like This

  • Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked by (0)

What the symbols mean

  • "correct" answer available
  • "helpful" answer