- Nakano, H, Hibino, T, Hara, Y, Oji, T and Amemiya, S (2004) Regrowth of the stalk of the sea lily, Metacrinus rotundus (Echinodermata: Crinoidea). Journal of Experimental Zoology, 301A: 464-471.
- Oji, T (1986) Skeletal variation related to arm regeneration in Metacrinus and Saracrinus, recent stalked crinoids. Lethaia, 19: 355-360.
- Oji, T (1989) Growth rate of stalk of Metacrinus rotundus (Echinodermata: Crinoidea) and its functional significance. Journal of the Faculty of Science, University of Tokyo 22: 39-51.
- Oji, T and Amemiya, S (1998) Survival of crinoid stalk fragments and its taphonomic implications. Paleontological Research 2(1): 67-70.
- Oji, T and Okamoto, T (1994) Arm autonomy and arm branching pattern as anti-predatory adaptations in stalked and stalkless crinoids. Paleobiology 20(1): 27-39.