- 11th Annual Symposium, 2011
- 10th Annual
- 9th Annual
- 8th Annual
- 7th Annual Symposium, 2007
- 6th Annual Symposium, 2006
- 5th Annual
- 4th Annual
- 3rd Annual Symposium, 2003
- 2nd Annual Symposium, 2002
- 1st Annual Symposium, 2001
Diagram from "Violin-Making, as it was and is" by Edward Heron-Allen
11th Annual Symposium 2011
"Edward Heron-Allen and Music"
10.15am Tea and Coffee.
Programme starts at 10.45am.
- Welcome and Introduction by Chairman
- ‘Edward Heron-Allen’s visit to Downside to see the Music Library’ by Timothy J. McCann.
- ‘Edward Heron-Allen as a Music Critic’, by Peter Horton.
- 'Edward Heron-Allen and his Family’ by Bill Coleby.
Benjamin Norris will play some pieces on Edward Heron-Allen’s guarneri violin
"The Resurrection of the Edward Heron-Allen Violin No. 2 Modeled after the Joseph Guarnerius Del Gesu 1734, Ex-Sainton", byJohn and Barbara Mahoney, with Andrew Dipper
Annual General Meeting
Lunch at Pierinos Italian Restaurant, 37, Thurloe Place, SW7
[There will be an exhibition of some of the treasures from the Heron-Allen collection at the Royal College. By kind permission of John and Barbara Mahoney we are able to see one of the two violins made by Heron-Allen and to hear it being played.