- 11th Annual Symposium, 2011
- 10th Annual
- 9th Annual
- 8th Annual
- 7th Annual Symposium, 2007
- 6th Annual Symposium, 2006
- 5th Annual
- 4th Annual
- 3rd Annual Symposium, 2003
- 2nd Annual Symposium, 2002
- 1st Annual Symposium, 2001
Portrait of Edward Heron-Allen
The Heron-Allen Society
Annual General Meeting 2004
IVth Heron-Allen Symposium
The Natural History Museum, London
3rd July 2004
Chairman: Tim McCann
- Re-election of officers.
- Presentation of accounts.
- Heron-Allen Plaque, Selsey (revised
version): appeal for funding.
- Repair of Heron-Allen's grave, Church
Norton: appeal for funding.
- 2005 Symposium - suggestions for theme
and venue? Possibilities include: music, literature,
and horticulture. The venue could be the Allen Rooms,
- Plans for future Opuscula - the proceedings
of the IVth Annual Symposium might be Opusculum VII.
Future Opuscula might include unpublished H-A papers
- juvenile literary papers, scientific papers, uncollected
- Heron-Allen Society Website - additions
could include an updated Bibliography, mention of the
Annual Heron-Allen Lecture at Lady Margaret Hall, Oxford,
and an active queries section.
- Any Other Business.