Maren Krumdieck, Senior Exhibition Partnerships Manager: Australia, New Zealand and the Americas
Email Maren or call +44 (0)20 7942 6245
William Cheung, Exhibition Partnerships Manager: Asia
Email William or call +44 (0)20 7942 5793
Soraia Salvador, Exhibition Partnerships Manager: Europe and the Middle East
Email Soraia or call +44 (0)20 7942 5329
Dinosaur Encounter is a flexible exhibition, comprising a number of animatronic dinosaur models that can be incorporated into a bespoke dinosaur-themed exhibition.
In-depth research carried out in conjunction with our scientists at the design stage, brings incredible levels of lifelike reality and scientific accuracy to our animatronic models.
The exhibition features the most famous creature of all dinosaurs - the Tyrannosaurus rex. At three-quarters the size of a life-size T.rex, this animatronic model is a fearsome image of this extinct monster.
Another three-quarter-sized model in the exhibition is the animatronic Ankylosaur. This dinosaur was a short-legged, sturdy limbed creature with bands of bony studs or plates to protect its body.
Put together your own dinosaur-themed exhibition and let your visitors experience your own safari style adventure from the Jurassic period.
And, because no exhibition visit is complete without a browse of the gift shop, we also offer a wide range of fantastic dinosaur merchandise at wholesale prices.
- Dinosaur Encounter information pack (PDF 1.1MB)
- Natural History Museum dinosaur retail catalogue (PDF 1.8MB)
To host this exhibition you will need:
- 400m2indoor display area
- environmentally controlled conditions
- 4.5m minimum gallery ceiling height and 6m in one area
- suitable doorway access
- transport costs from previous venue in two 13.5m tilt trailers
- air compressor and pipework to power the animatronic models
- translation and production of text, text panels and graphics
- skilled support staff to assist with installation and dismantling
- forklift, crane, hoist and any other equipment required for access
- two scaffold towers for installation and dismantling
- cover transport costs