William Cheung, Exhibition Partnerships Manager: Asia
Email William or call +44 (0)20 7942 5793
Soraia Salvador, Exhibition Partnerships Manager: Europe and the Middle East, Central and South America
Email Soraia or call +44 (0)20 7942 5329
Pauline Robert, Exhibition Partnerships Manager: North America, Australia, New Zealand and Africa
Email Pauline, call +44 (0)20 7942 6245
Earth's oceans have been home to some of the largest, fiercest and most successful predators ever to exist.
Visitors will discover the remarkable evolution and ecosystems of these great underwater creatures. They will step back in time to experience life beneath the waves and come face-to-face with ferocious hunters and their prey, as they were millions of years ago during the Jurassic period.
Striking specimens, including fully articulated 3D models and life-size casts from the Natural History Museum's collections, will show the predators of the Jurassic seas in their natural habitats. Rich audio, visual and digital interpretation and graphics enable visitors to find out how these predators adapted to survive.
For more information about the exhibition, download the Ancient Oceans brochure PDF (96KB).
Developed as a package for display spaces of 650m² to 1,000m² (7,000sqft to 11,000sqft).
The exhibition comprises:
- 75-100 Natural History Museum specimens and objects
- full text of the exhibition including section panels and labels for objects
- 10–15 touchable objects and casts
- multimedia assets
- design look and feel for 2D and 3D exhibition elements
- image package allowing venues to tailor 2D and 3D designs to their audiences
- set of fine-art crates for object transportation
- optional retail and publishing products