Dr Justin Morris, Director of Public Engagement
- Responsible for the Museum’s public engagement and commercial activities.
- Sets the long-term strategy for public engagement, including the physical and digital public programme and on-site visitor experience.
- Oversees commercial strategy including on-site, UK and international activities.
- Former Director of Operations and Projects at the British Museum, where he worked for most of the past 17 years, with a two year period working for the John Lewis Partnership.
- Held a number of other curatorial, policy and strategy roles at the British Museum.
- Trained in archaeology, with a PhD from University College London in the later prehistory of Pakistan.